Friday, October 29, 2010

Sooo..

I didn't think I would ever make one of these, but here you go. Hopefully I can update this blog often unlike my deviantart, facebook, and whatever other social networking fad I was apart of. I'm optimistic with this though. Maybe it will be different, but no one knows the future. Now that the formalities are out of the way time for the fun stuff, aka what this particular blog will be about. I don't like to divide my thoughts into multiple places, so this blog will be a catch-all for my ideas, work life and whatever I feel like putting on here. Of course I'll never put on really important stuff for projects unless it is A) a teaser or B) the project is complete. I think that's fair enough. I have a lot to write about, but its late, so I'll try to get into that stuff tomorrow.


Until Next time

P.s. I just bought a  Moleskine Sketchbook Large from amazon, and its fierce. I can't draw in it until I finish my current sketchbook though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment