Saturday, October 30, 2010
I'm making a habit....tonight
OK this is part of my plan. If i can update this thing-a-ma-jig often, than i'll turn it into a productive habit, and hopefully I won't be here talking to myself all the time. Well that's fine and dandy, but you guys want to see content right? Of course you do, but unfortunately you'll have to wait just a little bit longer. In the meantime I can say that i have had some fascinating dreams recently. Its pretty crazy the lengths your brain will go to give you some kind of message, or maybe its me perceiving this, but it feels like my head is playing games with me. Everything that I believe to be becomes a "physical" manifestation in my dreams. So sub conscience things will take on a visual avatar if you will, and i end up interacting with it. Its fascinating and I may have been inspired to turn this into some kind of show/ movie. Also this isn't the first time this has happened. Last time it happened I had to enlist the help of my friends to help me decode the messages in my brain. Hopefully it doesn't come to that point again. Any who, that's it for now, and I'm trying to get some content up so this blog doesn't become boring, so until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment