Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I've got to hand it to you...

Yeah so finally some art.  Nothing really major, as these are doodles I did in class out of boredom. Nothing amazing. Its unfortunate because this current sketchbook is bad. I don't really like any of the work that's in it. Oh well I'll be using my moleskin by the end of the week, and hopefully I can get some really nice stuff out of it.
 
Big thumb
 Perspectiiiiiiiive

Also a couple of days ago, amazon gave me 3$ for free for Mp3s, they do this often, but its been a while since I bought some music, so that was momentarily exciting.

Other than that I did have some weird dreams the other day. As an aside, I should note that this is a great place to write down any weird dreams and happenings in my life, so get used to it, I'm sure if you're the least bit curious about stuff you may like reading about it. I won't go into detail, but it was a dream about regret. I usually don't regret anything, but it was about lovers lost to my childishness. That's all for now though :P

Until next time.

P.s. I have a deviant art too, and you can find some nice art there as well, not a lot, cause I can never update anything regularly, but here it is: Wafflz.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment